Sunday, February 8, 2009

Kiaranne Flanagan LIVE

Last Friday, I had the great pleasure to see and hear Kiaranne Flanagan LIVE again. Once during my walks I crashed accidentally into a LIVE performance of this grandios artist. Her voice amazed me and her style of music started to move my tired legs :) And as soon I could say; "I love it!" I got an invite to her fan club. Kiaranne doesn't only sing, no, she accompanied herself on a guitar, which makes her performance more extensive. On your blog there you can find her songlist. She compose songs, but also has a bright range of other songs. Besides I mentioned her next performances and alos other interesting events. And when you missed one of her event, don't be sad, her next concerts are also listed in her SL profile ;) Let inspire you from this great artist and I'm sure we will hear more of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment