Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Not only a shopping paradise...

This is really the most wonderful place I were in the last months...I found an interesting TP to a victorian antiques home and garden center. And finally you should know me :) Yes, I'm nosy, but also I love good shopping opportunities ;) I started at Fatima's Art. WOW! A 6 level big victorian house smiled at me and invited me to get lost in it..TY very much! But well that wasn't all! There are 19!!! other Sims with different names, like Fatima's Desire, Fatima's Dream, Fatima's Everlasting or Fatima's Wonderland and so on..Either she loves it to use her name or she is such a unique gorgeous creator! I prefer the last one :) Because that what all she made and set up on all her Sims is special, unique and, I promise, takes your breath away!!
I only made some shoots, don't be mad! I don't want to see you taking over 40 pictures and blog them! There are only a few to make you nosy ;) OK, I'm out of my blog, because I don't want to waste any precious time to explorer all her Sims :) Take care! Hope to see you there :) Maybe at Fatima's Horizon, Fatima's Wish or maybe at Fatima's Romance..Who knows ;) Last but not least, maybe you are interested in living there...I only tell you, wonderful, adorable and with a good price...

No comments:

Post a Comment