Saturday, February 7, 2009

Masquerade Ball at Second Swedish

Did I ever mentioned I love to dress up?! Well, I think not loool This time I have a real gut reason to get dress up! At the Drottningholm Palace! Oh wow! Did you know this place exist already?! NO! Na, me too. Because I'm not so into the Swedish Royal Family? Yes, that could be a reason ;) The Drottningholm Palace is on UNESCO´s World Heritage list. It is the most well-preserved royal castle built in the 1600s in Sweden and at the same time is representative of all European architecture for the period. Influenced by French prototype, the palace was built by architect Nicodemus Tessin the Elder by commission of Queen Hedvig Eleonora..blabla..and so on and so on...Well, I think that is enough, we don't need to know more :) If you like to know more about the RL palace so then go ahead ;). Google shows you all what you want to know about it. Hmm, I think it is more important to mention it is a Roleplay. OMG! loool I just read the rules. I love this sentence, it sounds after me :) "THIS IS A MATURE SIM. But that does not mean you can run around here with a penis ^^" LMAO Great! When you now decided to have a look, please respect their rules and wear the OOC (out of character) Visitortag. So that the others can identify you as a normal visitor.


Besides a RL picture about the Drottningholm Palace. (That you can imagine ;))



And now the SL version :)

Doesn't it look adorable? I always feel so deep touched, when I exlporer such places in SL. Because the whole group of creator's, designer's and helper's had a vision in their minds and realized it in such a perfect way of building. What a performance! All my respect to all which are included in this project. And I hope to meet a lot of them tomorrow at the Masquerade Ball. OH! I think I should sart to search for a suitable company!! So then See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment