Saturday, February 7, 2009

MEYA poses the 3rd :)

Do you think I'm getting addicceted?!?! Hmm, well I hope not loool But it seems SL can be very infectious. When you don't know what I mean, then please tp to Meya Pose Store and try out her lucky chair ;) In the early morning hours I got a message in my email account. "! MEYA ! Update Group: Yay for the weekend! I've replaced the poses in the Lucky Chair: INSEPERABLE (3 person pose) and STOLEN KISS (couple pose) are in now. <3 Lucky Chair is only at the MAIN STORE". Soooo? Do you see what I mean? You have to get there and get the poses!! And when this means I have to wait for hours!! looool Well at the moment I haven't anything others to do, so during I search for a delicious breakfast in RL, my Avatar waits for his magic letter....I'm sure we see us there. Good Luck! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment