Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Monroe Snook


I'm sure a lot remember my post about the "Echo Fields" by Monroe Snook. The last days, after Studio 33 - Rockcliffe Gardens moved to another place, I get nosy again. Maybe my favorite artist made new pictures :) And when I arrived, I looked around...and there it was! When I saw the art, I knew exactly it was made by Monroe Snook ;) Her style is unique. I'm one of the tousend great admirer. Her work caught me. The California girl knows how to set the right lights and knows to catch the deepness in an art. If you would like to see more of her amazing art, look at this link, Monroe Snook at "Avatrait". There you can find more and if you like one of her work, leave her comment :) Here the latest work I bought:

Greek Sky bt Monroe Snook at Studio 33 - Rockcliffe Gardens


No comments:

Post a Comment