Wednesday, July 8, 2009

ALL STAY....

NO ONE moves or leaves the room and the country!!! What happened to my home, folks???? Where did it go???

Didn't I pay the rent??? Hmm, I really can't remember it, but normally I get 2 days before my rent ends a message. Hmmm, I'm sure I paid it. Pfff

Now I'm stranded at the next available place....Guess where?? Scenic Ambat Infohub, lovely!! I haven't any time for this kind of fun! I want home, I want to try out all the others gifts, which i hunted. And NO! I don't want to go to such a sandbox! I'm a very private person and I'm not used that everytbody see my naked butt! Pffff There are to many stalker, you know? I have my pride. So then let's have a look at the SL blog, maybe they have again some very very important maintenances! And when we are at the word "maintenances", the blogger site would also need one. Pfff Or better I should blame my laptop for it?! Hmmm No, better not, before he decides to pass away. Don't need that right now. Yes, I'm online addicted. Oh my please! All my friends live in it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment