Thursday, June 25, 2009

Awwwww...

sooo many new outfits for me!!! Well, I'm still trying out all my new stuff from the MHO Hunt. And there are really cute outfits in the gift boxes. Only until 30th of June!!!!

Like this one:
MHOH gift # 69, found at *Thalia* Fashion The box contains pants, and a 2 layer shirt, which says "KISS ME" ;)
Or this one! Ok, You need some time to get used to it, but it looks super cool :). Found at SHIKI Design MHOH gift # 30
But also I saw some interesting places, with very interesting things loool Like the pic below. I guess he didn't pay for the backpacker! So be careful where you go shopping and always check, if you really paid for it!! In this case, I'm sure the backpacker wasn't this worth!


I couldn't resist. I had to jump on this cute, huge Kitty Cat ;) Gosh! That was a ride looool

No comments:

Post a Comment