Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hey folks :)

Perfect to Alicia Chenaux's topic for Wednesday (If there was someone you could trade places with for one day in Second Life, who would it be and why? Bonus points if you find this person and snap a picture with them!)

I would like to introduce you to the one I would trade places :) I found this cute guy at Isla Clairvaux and it was friendship from the first word on. He is very quiet, stands at a very good place, so that he can overview the whole parcel, doesn't try to orbit you and he is a very very gooood listener :) I talked to him over 1 hour, yeah yeah, time can fly, when you are in the middle of a very comfy conversation. Of course, I asked him about this picture. Before I get troubles with some copyright or so, you know, you jave to take care in SL about this. Pff
I would suggest, next time, when you are around the parcel, have a look and say "Hello" to my new friend. *sigh* I wish I could trade places with him for only one day, I'm sure I would see a lot and hear a lot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment