Saturday, June 20, 2009

The final Friday

So, after one week of posting and writing and thinking, we just reached the last part, the final post :). Well, doesn't mean I stop blogging.

What did you get out of your experience? Do you think it will change the way you blog in the future?

Well, hard to say. Hmm, I learned a lot, indeed. Expierence is very important in both lifes, because you need it to grow and to reach your goals. I read a lot other blogs, which joned this challenge and it was very interesting to get another view on things and how to describe and talk about things. Each blogger has his own style, kind and wording to express their ways. It was a wonderful expierence and I don't want to miss it ;).

And for all other bloggers..Keep going! Don't give up on your goals and dreams. Blog about what is on your mind. There are more people outside, which feel in the same way or have the same questions. I only know, when I never had started to join SL, I never had started to read blogs and to start my own one ;). Thank you to all out there :) Take care of yu and enjoy your SL as you enjoy your RL.

No comments:

Post a Comment