Friday, June 5, 2009

Summer Harmony

Each friday I get a notecard about which new interesting places are hot in SL. Today I got nosy of Summer Harmony and tried to walk around. This sim is adorable and fantastic. The sim is created in beach style and there are several caves to explorer and to buy, waterfall included ;) Well, I didn't walk a lot around, because I got a little bit laggy :( And so I can't really tell you if it is really such a romantic place, because all I saw, were waterfall caves for rent or for sale?!? Of course a love bed included pfff It is indeed worth a visit, because it is an amazing place to take photos. Detailed trees, palms, waterfalls and bridges invite you for long walks, alone or with company, this one is something what you have to decide :) Come and see on yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment