Friday, June 26, 2009

SL6B

Well, I finally got time to have a look on the big SL6B :). It's amazing! Wow! Really you have to go there, don't miss it! I'm so impressed about the buildings, the creations and there are a lot of live concerts. Loool I just popped into one on SL6B Hologram. Ha, I promise by accident! But I guess it was meant to be. Na, you have to know I believe in signs. Nothing happens in life without a reason. Yeah, well that's me :). But anyway, back to that what I wanted to tell you :). So, I found myself on a live concert of DonFranko Dagostino, when you would like to hear more from him, check out the links below:

http://www.frank-berens.de/frank-berens_english/Home.html

http://www.myspace.com/frankberens

http://www.last.fm/music/Frank+Berens

He is a German singer and plays piano. As you can see on his website, he earned some awards and works hard on his voice. DonFranko's voice is amazing! Awwwww, it stays in your ears :) and for the girls, he is also a cute, handsome guy. OMG! He just sings in French!!! Awwwww!! And he played one of my favorite songs, Hallelujah performed by Alexandra Burke. So he has to be a great singer!!
There is one more thing I want to share with you, when I read it, it touched my heart and I agree totally on this. Because you never should forget this, it should get a part of your thinking and living:

"Never take someone for granted, hold every person close to your heart, because you might wake up one day and realise that you have lost a diamond, while you were busy collecting stones...."

No comments:

Post a Comment