Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Chicken update 3

Ok, I didn't know ONE thing! That they grow sooooo fast :( I just logged into SL and well, my first thought was, they aren't my cute little chicken babies. Someone came to my house and exchanged them! Na. the status information shows 3% (years), but they look like they would be 6 or so!! Where are my cute little chicken babies?! I think I will have a look at the chicken farm on my neighbours parcel. Maybe there I find my cute little chicken babies ;)

Well, also I would like to answer the topic from Alicia Chenaux for tuesday:
You've been given a sim of your very own to use for free for one year. However, there are 3 rules. It cannot be residential, it cannot be commercial, and it has to be open to the public. What do you do with it?
Hmm, I would ask my dear friend Kaja Lurra for some advices. She is so amazing in landscaping. Would make a forest, romantic paths for lovers, hidden caves, waterfalls, a lot of poseballs (of course PG ones!) and on some places I would put up some arts, like great, amazing sculpties and pictures. There must be a path around the sim, good for long, romantic walks or horse rides.
It should be a sim where you can find everything what your heart desires for relaxing, enjoying and finding peace to clam down from a busy stressful day in RL ;)
Sometimes I'm not very good in expressing my thoughts and ideas loool But be sure, it would be an adorable, amazing, peacefully place, where your find balance and where you can take your beloved one for a night out, hanging out with your dear friends and where you can be also alone, but wouldn't feel alone :) Hmm na wait, not sure if this sentence makes nay sense loool I'm sorry, but I'm sure you know what I mean :) And yeah, I'm a hopeless romantic :) It's nothing bad with this, only a little bit difficult to find the right one, which shares it with me.
We will read us tomorrow again, with the next topic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment